Bandai Namco has just launched the open beta for its upcoming THE [email protected] Pop Links for Android users, which will last between 4 December and 7 December 2020.
The latest entry in the THE [email protected] franchise will be a casual puzzle game that boasts a robust customisation system for idols and the accompanying units, scheduled for a launch sometime in 2021. A total of 15 idols will be available in the open beta, with no in-app purchases available. Users will not be able to transfer their data to the final version of the game either.
As previously reported, the game will feature idols from five ongoing metaseries specifically the original [email protected], Cinderella Girls, Million Live, SideM and Shiny Colors.
- Spearheading the project is a certain Kitajima Nao who herself made her debut on stream. The general idea of the game in a rundown as follows:
- Producers can form units comprising three idols from any of THE [email protected] metaseries
- Idols can be scouted directly through the offer system, in addition to gacha.
- Gameplay involves the linking of boxes with the colour in a one minute round.
- Every idol can be equipped with abilities that boosts score levels, all of which can be tweaked accordingly to your liking.
- The coaching menu will allow producers to raise idol stats and levels. Idols in each unit will also have a friendship stat that will improve with every performance.
- By using in-game assets and frames, producers will be able to create and share their personalised music cover images.
- The game is to launch with more than 70 idols and 15 songs at the start, with more to be added later down the line.
For more details, be sure to drop by the official THE [email protected] Pop Links website.
Credit: Source link